NEWS: EU Will Force Netflix and Amazon to create content in Europe

EU can **** my ****.

This is rather comical. We need less government interference, not more. The market is the best way to guage what people want, so by all means make some local content and see if people watch it. If they do, your subscriber base will grow and you can give them more of what they want. But never, ever mandate what content providers must provide.

There very little I watch of home grown stuff and one of the reasons I like Amazon. When we leave the EU with that will it still affect the UK content, which I think not?

There very little I watch of home grown stuff and one of the reasons I like Amazon. When we leave the EU with that will it still affect the UK content, which I think not?

When (if) we leave the EU then we'll be out of the digital single market, so it won't apply to the UK anymore.

When (if) we leave the EU then we'll be out of the digital single market, so it won't apply to the UK anymore.
This was kept quite when we voted on staying in the EU or Not:laugh:

This was kept quite when we voted on staying in the EU or Not:laugh:
There would have been a landslide to leave the EU, nobody cares about the politics but please don't take away my Netflix, Instagram etc :p

The latest video from AVForums

Is Home Theater DEAD in 2024?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom