NEWS: Disney+ streaming service launches in UK

No app on Panasonic TV's yet is frustrating as thats pretty much all i have in the main room for TV on demand services.

Phone app looks good but really need to check the FireTV app after I finish work. the content looks excellent, there's one or two "nostalgia" titles I'm looking forward to.

I agree about the panasonic TV app, I have a fire stick linked to my projector, but only Panasonic TV and old Sky HD box in livingroom.

Also being discussed on
So could be worth checking those threads if you want to see how others are getting on.

Ways to watch

Web Browsers (via streaming)
Disney+ Web browser system requirements

Mobile Devices and Tablets (via free downloaded app)
Android phones and tablets
Apple iPhones and iPads
Amazon Fire Tablet

Smart TVs (pre-installed or via free downloaded app)
Android TV Devices
LG WebOS Smart TVs
Roku TV
Samsung Tizen Smart TVs

Connected TVs, Game Consoles, and Streaming Devices (via free downloaded app)
Amazon Fire TV
Apple AirPlay
Apple TV (4th Generation and later)

Chromebook
Chromecast
Sony PlayStation 4
Xbox One
Roku

Add Nvidia Shield Tv to the list as well

Top marks to LG for adding Disney+ to my B7 and C9, but bottom marks to Disney+ for not including the two seasons of Star Wars Resistance, which was the first thing I planned on watching because I haven't seen it. Oh well, I guess I'll re-watch The Mandalorian and start working my way through Clone Wars again.

And bottom marks to LG for not adding Disney + to my E6.

It IS out on the 6 series as I put it on my bedroom C6 this morning, even had a pop-up stating Disney+ was available when I turned it on this morning.

The app is compatible with WebOS 3.0 and upwards.

Installed on my C7, lion King on for the kids. The dolby vision is great but atmos not coming through?

Installed on my C7, lion King on for the kids. The dolby vision is great but atmos not coming through?

From Disney + website -
Why am I getting low-quality audio or stereo instead of surround sound or Dolby Atmos?

NOTE: In light of the concerns expressed by government officials regarding the use of broadband services in this challenging time, we have instituted measures to lower bandwidth utilization, and in some circumstances streaming content in HD and UHD formats, including Dolby Atmos audio, will be limited or unavailable. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Once we resume normal operations, this article will be updated with additional trouble shooting tips can also help you navigate your UHD 4K and Dolby Atmos experience on Disney+ .

3 young kids at home now. Disney+ is already in use here on iPad and fire stick. Early impressions are excellent. Loads of content for me it’s fantastic at £50 for the year. This and Netflix is everything we need. Just cancelled our sky tv sub the other as it’s never used. Kids haven’t touched it in months as they always watch Netflix and bbc Iplayer.

Has anyone got the Disney + app showing 4k on the gen2 4k box, I'm only getting 1080p

Same here on my C8, really good picture quality but only Dolby Digital+ sound rather than Atmos

Any idea when LG will add it to its 2019 Oled tvs , I'm waiting
It is in the App store, well it is on the 2019 B9, it has been streaming since approx 11:45 last night as well, it is still streaming 4K Dolby Vision, well it is on my TV, just watched Guardians Of The Galaxy, it looked ace.

Im only seeing 2 episodes of the Mandalorian, is that right??

Just installed the app from the LG store on my E7 but when I go to disneyplus.com/LG to buy, my options are £5.99 a month or £59.99.
Where can I get it for £50 and will it work on LG or do I need to fork out another tenner?

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom