NEWS: Disney+ crosses 100 million subscribers milestone

That's the thing with social media, it makes you think that you are more popular than you actually are.

I wonder if Disney will try to acquire the MGM library? They already own Fox's library.

They already own Fox's library.
And if it's not a secret, are their films available by subscription? Or do they need to be paid additionally, like Hulu content? Oh, most of all I look forward to Disney + coming to our country as soon as possible ...:lease:😇

And yes, I can believe Disney will buy MGM films as well. But I think if this happens, then after a while. Not right away.

I'm one of those 100 million now, signed up last month when Star launched after cancelling Netflix. Impressed with it so far, especially being able to watch in UHD where available with just the standard sub.

I'm one of those 100 million now, signed up last month when Star launched after cancelling Netflix. Impressed with it so far, especially being able to watch in UHD where available with just the standard sub.

Not sure what to sack off for Disney, I have netflix (HD) and Prime, think the latter will go, as dont tend to watch much on Prime and don't use the delivery that often.

But, by the way, it became interesting ... If people unsubscribe from Disney + or any other service, they will no longer be counted?.. For example, after the end of "WandaVision", 3 million will run away from the service. And instead of them, new 3 million users will subscribe. Will Disney + then assume that it has 103 million subscribers or 100 million?😁

With a 2 week gap between Wandavison and Falcon & The Winter shoulder, I doubt the Marvel fans are going to cancel. Same in May when the Loki series comes.

They company are putting 100% of their efforts into Disney+

Every studio they own is making exclusive content for the platform. all the 20th century content is going on Star. Licensing deals with SKY and other holders is winding down and it’s going to be a service that people just have to subscribe too.

The thing that impresses me most about Disney is how they've managed to not mess up creating a streaming service. It could easily have turned out to be a complete disaster, but they appear to have taken it seriously and not done it just because everyone else was doing it and they were feeling left behind.

The thing that impresses me most about Disney is how they've managed to rake in all the money, which is what they are about. But your right, they've done it very well.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom