NEWS: Bang & Olufsen launches Beosound Stage soundbar

After my stage (which suffered with the exact same issue) was 'fixed', the issue went from a daily occurrence to perhaps once per week. I updated last night and so far so good.
Sure, for those who have experienced the issue that you have, then obviously update. 👍

Popped into our local B&O shop to give this a listen, very impressive - I'm sold

Now to decide if to wall mount

Popped into our local B&O shop to give this a listen, very impressive - I'm sold

If you have the option to wall mount, then do it (assuming the wall is solid)

Its an outstanding product and will probably sound even better in your home.

If you have the option to wall mount, then do it (assuming the wall is solid)
Agreed. I had mine laid flat for a while and then wall mounted it. In my opinion wall mounted both looks and sounds significantly better.

Can someone who has the Soundstage do me a favour and measure the power lead as I want to make sure I’ve enough room to the sockets from my tv bench - trying to do without extension leads.
Thanks

its a meter. standard figure of 8 plug in jobbie so if thats not long enough there are plenty available online.

Well one of mine is approximately 279cm, but I can't remember whether I used another cable or not! :confused:
And it's not easy for me to get to the other Stage to check.

Well one of mine is approximately 279cm, but I can't remember whether I used another cable or not! :confused:
And it's not easy for me to get to the other Stage to check.
lol thats 9 feet which is considerably longer than mine, im getting into cable envy.

lol thats 9 feet which is considerably longer than mine, im getting into cable envy.
Haha, yeah it's possible I may have had the cable in place already and decided to just use that one.
When I went to measure it I thought crikey, this is long for a power cable!!!

Thanks guys as I’ve noticed the Sky Q power cable is getting shorter with each new version of their box so seems to be a trend.Going to be pulling the trigger on the Anthracite version soon. Tell me I won’t be disappointed!

As a one box solution its superb, incredible build , oodles of power, great clarity and soaring dynamics. So hopefully not but everyones ears are different,please let us all know your thoughts once u have had a few days with it.

Thanks guys as I’ve noticed the Sky Q power cable is getting shorter with each new version of their box so seems to be a trend.Going to be pulling the trigger on the Anthracite version soon. Tell me I won’t be disappointed!
😱 What have you done!!!

Only joking........you'll love it. If you don't, then please go and see a doctor as there is clearly something wrong with you. 😉

In all seriousness, enjoy!

This is my first ever Soundbar and to agree with others it really is Stunning.....
Crank it up and Movies are Wow....

About to place a order for the anthracite version and also the beoremote one. I’m sick of the wife complaining about my Atmos set up so moving to a sound bar :)
Does any one know if the remote can be used to control the LG gx oled or is it just the C9 oled?

About to place a order for the anthracite version and also the beoremote one. I’m sick of the wife complaining about my Atmos set up so moving to a sound bar :)
Does any one know if the remote can be used to control the LG gx oled or is it just the C9 oled?
Yes, it can control the GX. There is a B&O app available in the LG App Store you’ll need then you’re good to go.

I presume the Sky Q remote, Apple TV4K remote can control volume from the Soundstage?

I presume the Sky Q remote, Apple TV4K remote can control volume from the Soundstage?
if you connect the stage with a hdmi , to the tvs arc input then the tvs remote ( also my sky q box) allow for volume up/down and mute, anything else i control via the app.

I’m not getting my stage until Tuesday but could do with drilling the wall to drop the cables down. I can’t seem to find a picture of the back of the soundbar to see where the connections are.
Is the removable back plate in the centre of the soundbar?

I’m not getting my stage until Tuesday but could do with drilling the wall to drop the cables down. I can’t seem to find a picture of the back of the soundbar to see where the connections are.
it is, the leads are in a recess so it will sit flush

Where the power lead comes out of the

Report back on sound quality etc please.

New tv up and cables fed through, just waiting for the soundbar to turn up tomorrow
CB15E9DC-F859-4B3E-A6D5-458275093FE5.jpeg

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom