NEWS: Bang & Olufsen adds 48-inch OLED to Beovision TV range

Slinkywizard

Only one problem with your headline is that you forgot the price and as always it is the usual B&O fairytale £5,000
Sure, and it is outrageous, but the only thing that matters to folks who buy B&O is that it is expensive and therefore exclusive. B&O knows its niche.

RichardG

Sure, and it is outrageous, but the only thing that matters to folks who buy B&O is that it is expensive and therefore exclusive. B&O knows its niche.
Nonsense. ;)

Sandyb01

I have a load of B&O stuff, none of it really because its exclusive

i went down the B&O route with my TVs and speakers because i dont want loads of hideous black boxes.

their TVs have a pretty sophisticated surround processing engine built in, thereby obviating the need for a chunky AV receiver.

And they’ve long had the best tv remote on the market, with which i have control over my peripherals as well.

MAX1210

Only one problem with your headline is that you forgot the price and as always it is the usual B&O fairytale £5,000
and that's the starting price depending on the finish!

Take a £1499 TV (LG's 48CX5) & a £1199 Soundbar (adapted B&O Stage), then add a Floorstand (£900) a cover for the speaker (£300!) and a fancy frame (£1200) and a Beoremote (£300) and you're at £5400. It's nonsense.

c__w

and that's the starting price depending on the finish!

Take a £1499 TV (LG's 48CX5) & a £1199 Soundbar (adapted B&O Stage), then add a Floorstand (£900) a cover for the speaker (£300!) and a fancy frame (£1200) and a Beoremote (£300) and you're at £5400. It's nonsense.
Yes add all that and you'll have a real mis-mash setup in your room.

Slinkywizard is literally on the money; these are not mainstream TVs for those who want a breakdown of how B&O justify their prices.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Best Hi-Fi products of 2020, Plus Best of the Month for TV Shows & Movies
Top Bottom