NEWS: Apple introduces new iPad, iPad mini and Series 7 Watch

zantarous

Distinguished Member
Been really wanting to get a iPad mini and for it to be redesigned. Only thing missing is FaceID.

Speccing it up last night I found that storage was 64 or 256GB no 128 option. So 256GB plus 5G and it's around £759.

I guess it will be supported for 5 years so at least that makes the initial spend palatable.

Now to ring EE and find out about a shared Data Plan.

ti33er

They should be increasing the iWatch BATTERY LIFE… charging that thing every day is a nuisance

bongo123

They should be increasing the iWatch BATTERY LIFE… charging that thing every day is a nuisance
I dont see the issue with it personally, i have a samsung watch and i simply take it off and it magnetically clips to the wee wireless charger beside my wireless phone charger, hardly a nuisance like

ti33er

Garmin and others last up to a week! If that, they could have a low power OS option that only does a few chosen functions like Health and Text Messages for when out n about……in my opinion

iamsludge

Whilst I wouldn’t mind more battery life, I put mine on a charger when I go to bed. Oh and it‘s usually got 50% battery left when I go to bed.

Flashy

Seriously thinking about ordering the new bog-standard iPad to replace my original Air, bought as a refurb five years ago after I couldn't get on with the Air 2's vibration issue.

The Air was great but is really showing its age now. Web pages take ages to load and then need to reload, apps are slow to open, etc. I'd love a new Air but can't justify the price for something that, to me, will basically just be a toy. A shiny, new, Apple toy, though...

chillo

Seriously thinking about ordering the new bog-standard iPad to replace my original Air, bought as a refurb five years ago after I couldn't get on with the Air 2's vibration issue.

The Air was great but is really showing its age now. Web pages take ages to load and then need to reload, apps are slow to open, etc. I'd love a new Air but can't justify the price for something that, to me, will basically just be a toy. A shiny, new, Apple toy, though...
think the new base iPad is a bargain at £319!

The latest video from AVForums

Movies Podcast: Star Trek in 4K. Is the new boxset worth it?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom