NEWS: Anthem launches ARC Genesis software

stewjoy

This has been in use for a couple of months now. A lot of people are using it already.

Last edited:

Seriously Ltd

Distinguished Member
AVForums Sponsor
It’s a fantastic and powerful update.

Hoku

Very interesting! I must admit this news had completely passed me by, so grateful for AVForums bringing it to my attention.

I only ran the process once and haven’t needed to change it since, but will be moving soon and I’ve changed the rear speakers, so will need a fresh look at room correction.

I have to say the idea of linking the mic up to my iPad seems interesting. Might give that a go when I come to it, unless the PC/Mac versions are more accurate or powerful?

stewjoy

There’s actually been a thread created a while back, I don’t know how you haven’t seen it there’s been a load of information and banter for months.

Hoku

I guess summer happened. And it’s not something I’ve been conscious of as I had no need to change the set-up until now. But thanks, I’ll take a look at the thread for some tips.

Having been used to a considerably easier, albeit less powerful room correction system with my previous Pioneer AVR, the Anthem was a bit of a steep learning curve.

But once I’ve moved I’ll give it a go.

stewjoy

You will be impressed.

DodgeTheViper

I guess summer happened. And it’s not something I’ve been conscious of as I had no need to change the set-up until now. But thanks, I’ll take a look at the thread for some tips.

Having been used to a considerably easier, albeit less powerful room correction system with my previous Pioneer AVR, the Anthem was a bit of a steep learning curve.

But once I’ve moved I’ll give it a go.
At least you’ve spotted this thread now :smashin:

Top Bottom