newby help please! xbox live!

james mcdougall

Novice Member
Good morning everyone, i would like a bit of advice please regarding my sons xbox , i have 2 sons, both have a xbox one. The eldest son has the live account and my youngest son shares the live part of it on his own console but has his own xbox id! i have moved out the house unfortunatly and have bought a xbox for him at my house, i obviously want him to go on line again so he can play with his mates. Do i have to open my own xbox live account and simply let him log into his id from my (his at my house) console? he doesnt want to lose his game progress etc. I was told he couldnt use his brothers account at my house as i will mess all the accounts up etc, OR... can i just pay for the gold subscription for his xbox id and he can now log out of his brothers account and use his own gold subscription without loseing his skins etc, so he is on his own account just upgraded with live gold? Sorry for thequestion but i know very little about it and dont want to mess this up for the boys! Thanks for your help!

A Grumpy OAP

It might be a bit late in the day but I would get him his own Gold - or Game Pass Ultimate that comes with Gold. Seems the easiest option.

The latest video from AVForums

Samsung HW-Q950A Soundbar Review coming soon to AVForums.com
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom