Newbie to SKY+ and dvd recorder

n8384

Hi,

Just bought the LG RH200MH dvd recorder. I apologise if this is a really stupid question, but i managed to transfer sky+ programs to the HDD of the LG and the copy was done overnight because i believe sky+ will play the program.

Question:to transfer the programs from LG HDD to dvd, does it need to do the same process..i.e play the recording? is the recording not stored as a file that can simply be copied to the dvd disc?

hardeepr

Novice Member
Read pg 52 of your manual for instructions how to dub from HDD to DVD - it seems very easy from the downloaded version.

zappo

The LG menu system does make it as easy as you might expect.

Essentially you combine all the recording you want into a single title, then select the recording, press enter and choose dubbing at the bottom.

You then cboose the record speed or FAST for high speed dubbing and select start.

The problem I found was that once you have done any kind of editing (dividing, combining or deleting parts) the FAST option disappears so you can't FAST DUB virtually any recording you make as everything needs to be edited.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom