1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

newbie requires help.....

Discussion in 'Music & Music Streaming Services' started by adi, Jan 24, 2003.

1. adi

adi

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    evening people - whilst i browse the AV forums on this particular site, this is the first time i've poked my nose in here, so bear with me.

this may not be the proper place for this thread (tho i'm sure the mods will shift it if need be) - i have a collection of old vinyl which is slowly gathering dust in me cupboard, and there are a number of items which are quite rare (picture discs and such the like).

i was wondering if anyone knows of some sort of database / referance site which lists rarer items and suggested guideline prices, places / people who may be interested in buying.

thanks for your time folks

adi

2. Nello

Nello

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    adi,

you could try these two:

www.gemm.com

www.htfr.com

I think HTFR is mainly dance related vinyl, but they may have other stuff too.

Not used GEMM, I know some bods who use it to track down 12" vinyl for DJing, etc. Had a quick look though and it looks like it caters for all musical styles.

They should at least give an idea of what you could sell things for, may have lists of other users who want various items, though I think you have to register with the website to get much info.

anyway, give it a blast......

cheers,
    neil