newbie requires help choosing speakers

W

wazzzzzzupp

hi

I'm currently in the middle of building my first home theatre setup, I'm fairly new to it all and just need recommendations on which speakers to purchase

I recently purchased the new onkyo 605 reciever, the denon 1930 dvd player and the panasonic px70 plasma, I think I have made the correct buying decisions so far, but just need ideas on what speakers would best complement this system.

The room is fully enclosed, just under 4x4 metres, the area where the tv goes is very narrow so I'd be looking at a fairly small setup. standmounts max

It will be used for movies only, I also prefer detail and clarity over loudness, although I would still want it to go pretty loud.

My budget would be 500-1000 pounds

any suggestions?

anth1e

Banned
ive got the evo 3b package, cant go wrong with it, truly great sound and a bargain, sound and price wise i cant think of better. its just the size you might not like id recommened looking at the packages available on peter tyson and superfi as theyre all pretty decent in your price range, you could even stretch to a gallo micro package if you like the look, the acoustic energy aego ones might be pretty decent, or you could buy from aoustic energy two lots of evo 1 bookshelfs for 180 a centre for 75 , and then get a subwoofer around 200 pounds like the ms309i or bk gemini for example

The latest video from AVForums

LG G1 OLED Evo TV and SVS SB-1000 Pro subwoofer reviews, Samsung OLED rumours and more...
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom