Newbie Questions

dropek

Standard Member
Reaction score
Hi - a while ago I was looking into getting a system so that i could watch fta football at 3pm on a saturday and there was a box that i could plug into my exiting sky dish to receive this, i can't find the link now - does anyone know what i'm talking about? cheers

If it was to get Sky subscription channels without a Sky subscription they can't give any information here even if they do know about it.
There are other ways of getting your football, that do not involve Sky subscription channels, and they CAN be discussed.

Last edited:
Hi - a while ago I was looking into getting a system so that i could watch fta football at 3pm on a saturday and there was a box that i could plug into my exiting sky dish to receive this, i can't find the link now - does anyone know what i'm talking about? cheers

You won't get fta 3pm with a sky dish mate.:thumbsup:

If it was to get Sky subscription channels without a Sky subscription they can't give any information here even if they do know about it.

It's not possible anyway Log.

Edit, well i suppose the only way your get 3pm on sky dish is setanta Ireland.
Your need a irish sub card for this.

The alternative might be done with a Sky dish though, pointed in a different direction? :)
Not FTA of course.

thanks for the replies, already pay for sky but just wanted to get extra channels through it - is it easy to get a a setanta ireland subscription?

you need an Irish address. If you know anyone in Ireland, get them to buy it for you and send you the card.

you need an Irish address. If you know anyone in Ireland, get them to buy it for you and send you the card.

Will pairing it with box be a problem Rick.

No m8, same procedure as a UK card :smashin:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom