Newbie question

joonyar

I'm getting my HD box fitted on Sat:thumbsup:
I heard that the Pace digibox is the only one with a coaxial output, is this correct?
As I have my PS3 into my only optical input I don't want to buy a new AV receiver just for this.
How much sway do I get with the engineer if he turns up with say the Thomson digibox? Can I tell him Pace or nothing or will that just cancel my order?:thumbsdow
I got this through the friend referral so it's only costing me £49 for the box & half price package:D so I don't want to jeopardise that.:rolleyes:
cheers

Rob B

If it turns out you need the optical, just buy an optical splitter from Maplin/Argos/online - they're dirt cheap. I've got one feeding my 360, PS3 and Sky HD all into my HT.

kbj242

My mate uses the opt > coax converter that dwhite mentions....as he has the same problem: and it sounds fine. Buy in confidence.

Giblets2

Yep, I have one of those too and it does the job nicely. This is digital remember so there is no degradation in quality.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom