newbie query

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by dragonheart, Aug 27, 2004.

1. dragonheart

dragonheart

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi, I am looking to buy a cheapish projector but don't know very much. Have surfed the net an read a bit, so if poss can any one suggest a projector in the region of 600 to 1000 pounds, I know that i wiil not get alot for this kind of money but only gona be used for watching films (maybe 2 to 4 aweek) and maybe using it with my pc games etc etc. Have looked at Epsom EMP-TW10 Home which is priced at around 560, infocus have some models around this price, also looked at a sony VPL-HS3 Home Cinema Projector including screen for 1000 pounds. Can anyone give me some adive, thanks in advance. :lease: :lease:

2. theritz

theritz

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +27
    Hi Gragonheart, welcome to the forums.....

There have been a number of threads/queries here very similar to yours in the last couple of weeks - have a read through the posts on the forum here and it will give you a clear idea of what's available at your budget range. It might help you to get a better idea of what you might like. Try to get to see some of the current projectors in operation - it'd be worth a trip if there isn't a local dealer with demo facilities.

Sean G.