Question Newbie looking for the right remote

MathiasWest

Novice Member
Reaction score
I have inherited an old Arcam FMJ A22 which works like a charm, but sadly it came to me without a remote. I saw a post here talking about the remotes that works with it, but that was from back in 2008.

Do you know of any remote that works with the amp that i can get my hands on today? Preferably one that can be bought in or shipped to Denmark.

Attachments

• 83779408_476371453026596_4179610027822153728_n.jpg
    83779408_476371453026596_4179610027822153728_n.jpg
    214.3 KB · Views: 73
Top end to control everything you own, Logitech Harmony Elite.

If you just want the amp then maybe something from the One For All range as they guarantee compatibility.

Thanks for the quick reply.
I think the Logitech Harmony Elite is a bit too much for me, as I'm just looking for a remote for the amp.
The One For All remotes looks good, but I can't find any info stating that any of their remotes supports this old amp.
Do you know of any specific remotes that work with this particular amp?

Last edited:
I have inherited an old Arcam FMJ A22 which works like a charm, but sadly it came to me without a remote. I saw a post here talking about the remotes that works with it, but that was from back in 2008.

Do you know of any remote that works with the amp that i can get my hands on today? Preferably one that can be bought in or shipped to Denmark.

I think I have a Universal Remote somewhere. It was super cheap (no display etc) but worked with a Sony AV Receiver. I've moved since so have to check if it's still around but you are welcome to have it if it is.

I think I have a Universal Remote somewhere. It was super cheap (no display etc) but worked with a Sony AV Receiver. I've moved since so have to check if it's still around but you are welcome to have it if it is.
Oh, thanks a lot! Let me know if you find it :)

I can control my A38 with my CD82 remote, so I'd think any Arcam remote from the Diva or FMJ range will work if you can find one used.

Just got a mail back from the support team at One For All. They told me that these two remotes should be able to control my remote:

URC7955 SMART CONTROL 5
URC7980 SMART CONTROL 8

I think I'll go ahead and get me one of those Smart Control 5. Thanks a lot for all your help!

I think pretty much any Arcam remote will work with it. I have Arcam gear from Alpha, Delta, Diva and FMJ ranges (including an A22) and all the remotes work on all components.

Is there any of you that know the program code for the remote that can control the Arcam FMJ A22?
I need it to be able to configure a universal remote.

That would depend on the manufacturer of the remote. You need to get the code from them.

I was assuming the "a universal remote" meant something other than the One For All.

Oh possibly, I just assumed based on post 11 he had gone for the One For all.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom