1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

newbie help with choosing tv

Discussion in 'General TV Discussions Forum' started by NGD Boy, Jan 2, 2005.

1. NGD Boy

NGD Boy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +58
    Hi everyone,

I recently saw an advert on tv about currys selling the tosh 36" 100 hz, but after reading some info on here it's seems difficult to find!

If I can't get hold of one, any suggestions as to which tv(36/32 must be 100hz) is next best.

Thanks

Carl
    :)

2. SaintsFC

SaintsFC

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    As of today, 3.1.04, they have got more stock.Just ordered mine. Ran local Southampton store today and they are getting more in as of the 5th to their Stevenage warehouse. Dispatch 4-5 days from then. You can't order online though so just ring your local Currys. You'll have to pay delivery about 19 quid but hey a 36" Tosh for £820 there's nothing that can touch that deal and trust me I looked!

3. red16v

red16v

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +5
    Hi, I was watching 'Meridian' last night and I saw a very brief advert showing this tv on sale for £799. I'm pretty sure it was 'Currys' but can't be 100% certain - might be worth you checking with them to make sure you're getting that price? Not got my glsses at the moment but I don't think I was mistaken. Regards, yt.