1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

newbie dulux 6 / screen size

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by cyclops12, Mar 31, 2004.

1. cyclops12

cyclops12

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    hello im new to all this ive got an old sanyo plc-xu20b with a new bulb!! ive been reading all the forums on paint for a wall screen ive just got some dulux icestorm 6 paint its a grey colour is this correct or have i made a boob and got the wrong stuff!!! dont want to paint the wall just to go over it again
    any help would be appreceated. also how big is to big for the screen ill be projecting from about 22 feet this seems to be about 15 feet across is this to big for my old sanyo????
    many thanks for any help given:thumbsup:

2. inzaman

inzaman

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +935
    cyclops welcome to the forums, the icestorm 6 is def the correct one as it is a light grey in colour. As for screen size if it was me i would personally settle at about 8-9ft wide and no more, depends on how you like your image though. What is the lumens on the sanyo?

3. cyclops12

cyclops12

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    im not sure i was given it i just had to bye a new bulb.in the manuel it says up to 300 inch? and 800 tv lines Horizontal Resolution.
    Throw Distance 1.4 m ~ 10.8 m
    RCA Type x 1 (Video, Audio R and L) and DIN 4 pin (S-Video) x 1
    AV Input Jacks
    (VGA) HDB 15 Terminal x 1 Computer Input Jacks
    Scanning Frequency H-sync. 15 ~ 100 KHz, V-sync. 50 ~ 100 Hz

Number of Pixels 2,359,296 (1024 x 768 x 3 panels)
    Panel Resolutionn 1024 x 768 dots
    LCD Panel System 0.9" TFT Active Matrix type, 3 panels
    Projection Lamp 150 W
    thanks for the reply!!!