1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Newbee in need of help with projector

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by j.leggz, Feb 24, 2005.

1. j.leggz

j.leggz

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    hi there people,

ive been installing projectors for quite a few years and came up against a problem the other day,

i had a gent from a college ring me up the other day saying his HP v6121 DLP projector was playing up, i went to take a look at it and the projector was holding on to the last frame of an image,

first of all i changed the vcr which was playing a video tape outputing composite video to the projector, i swapped the vcr for another one while still using the same tape, problem was still there, everytime there was a quick movement it sort of captured the image in the background and shadowed it,

i then changed the video tape, still with the problem on another pre-recorded tape,
    then i changed the scart out block and leads that ran up to the projector, i changed the cable to RG59 from a phono lead :lease:

still got the problem, data seems to be fine from the PC, does any one have the same problem,

thanks in advance for any help