Newbee in need of help with projector

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by j.leggz, Feb 24, 2005.

1. j.leggz

j.leggz

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    hi there people,

ive been installing projectors for quite a few years and came up against a problem the other day,

i had a gent from a college ring me up the other day saying his HP v6121 DLP projector was playing up, i went to take a look at it and the projector was holding on to the last frame of an image,

first of all i changed the vcr which was playing a video tape outputing composite video to the projector, i swapped the vcr for another one while still using the same tape, problem was still there, everytime there was a quick movement it sort of captured the image in the background and shadowed it,

i then changed the video tape, still with the problem on another pre-recorded tape,
    then i changed the scart out block and leads that ran up to the projector, i changed the cable to RG59 from a phono lead :lease:

still got the problem, data seems to be fine from the PC, does any one have the same problem,

thanks in advance for any help