Newbee in need of help and guidence

Riss71

Standard Member
Reaction score
Hi im new to almost everything and im looking for help.

I don't have alot of money to spend ( £1500 ) and I would like a LCD Rear projection tv thats good quality fab picture and sound quite important but i am getting an all in 1 system so its the picture quality mainly and must be compatable to sky digital.

I have been looking at the sony KF 42SX300 any views ??

Im very open to suggestions, please feel free to point me in the right direction as to what i should be looking for.

Im also looking for approx 10 years of hopefully trouble free viewing, i don't need any expensive lamps going bang on me after watching ER.

Look forward to hearing off you lovely people out there.

Riss71 said:
Hi im new to almost everything and im looking for help.

I don't have alot of money to spend ( £1500 ) and I would like a LCD Rear projection tv thats good quality fab picture and sound quite important but i am getting an all in 1 system so its the picture quality mainly and must be compatable to sky digital.

I have been looking at the sony KF 42SX300 any views ??

Im very open to suggestions, please feel free to point me in the right direction as to what i should be looking for.

Im also looking for approx 10 years of hopefully trouble free viewing, i don't need any expensive lamps going bang on me after watching ER.

Look forward to hearing off you lovely people out there.
Hi :hiya:
This forum is aimed at front projection units. I note the rear projection forum is headed DLP (perhaps it's time they renamed it DLP&LCD rear projection - and this forum DLP & LCD Front Projection?) but you'll probably get more help there.
Good luck. :)
...PJ

thanks for that i'll try posting in that area. :smashin:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom