New Zelda!!!

CrispyXUK

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Remember the Space World 2000 demo? you are gonna like this, head on over to IGN or Gamespot for a look :clap: :clap: :clap:

Yes indeed,

The Force looks to be very strong with this one. It looks absolutely gorgeous, and I'm sure it will play like a dream. Looks like Nintendo are prepared to listen to the masses from time to time. This has gone crashing into my wishlist. I want this game!!:D :D

only a year to go mate :(

That's the sort of thing that has me worrying about a new Nintendo console though. Why didn't they just make it a launch title on their new console? Would make more sense to me, if it is this early in the development process.

Would make more sense to me, if it is this early in the development process.

This Zelda game has been worked on secretly according to the E3 press, this is the same Zelda engine that was displayed last year at Spaceworld.

I imagine it is not that early in the development process.

We still have a while to go before any new console rears it's head. I love the press speculation, however working in the IT projects business, I have never seen one hit marketing blurb times.

It's modified from the Wind Waker engine, not the Spaceworld engine

Originally posted by RL123
It's modified from the Wind Waker engine, not the Spaceworld engine

Agreed: the Spaceworld engine is now 4 years old, and Aonuma-san has said that it is a modified Wind-wake engine, and that all the footage that's on that video is produced by the game engine, not CG rendering, which is damn impressive.

Usually with Nintendo console releases, a Mario game will be a launch title, and is then followed up by a Zelda title up to a year later (Luigi's Mansion is vaguely Mario related, I guess), and I would imagine that that's the procedure they'll follow this time.

Then again, trying to guess what Nintendo plan to do is next to impossible, as they'll always confound predictions - who saw this Zelda coming? No-one!

My bad :p

Simple mistake to make :) I refused to believe it at first until I saw a confirmation :D

Sample picture

8c3bb913-c29f-415b-9d11-9d91b5320805.jpg

And of course the trailer:

http://media.nintendo.com/mediaFiles/b080225c-960e-4a52-a2c6-d7db10bdaef0.mov

It's still the best game of E3 IMO - MGS3 and Biohazard 4 have really impressed me too but this was just such a surprise to see

I havent heard much of GTA4, are people finally getting bored of it?

GTA san andreas you mean ??? cant bloody wait,zelda looks a bit tasty aswell.i cant stand the game myself all that bloody blow the magic whistle to open up the forbidden gates :censored: gets on my nerves but it does look very nice.

It does look good. It's just a shame that they make us wait so long to play these games. That's something that has to change with gamecube2. They can't just release 4 games a year anymore. Maybe they need to think about extending their studios, because it is just silly. That is why I sold my gamecube, it was too frustrating.

Well games take a lot of time to make these days, its the lack of third party releases that causes the lack of releases on the cube

Nintendo really doesn't have anybody else to blame than themselves for lack of 3rd party support. They may be brilliant at developing games, but I think their console marketing/management needs some work.

That being said, this Zelda trailer looks great. Really has me pining for a good Zelda game. I think I'll go back and dig into Zelda II for the NES tonight. :) Course, that'll mean humming that damn music for the next 6 months.

Yeah ive started OOT again :)

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom