New YouTube Channel. Any Advice?

Snoozy

Novice Member
I started a YouTube channel to help people not getting enough sleep after working Nightshifts... It's been kind of fun learning to do video editing and is motivating me to get out of the house
I'm hoping for some advice.. Please feel no obligation to subscribe.. Do any of you work nights and struggle to sleep? Which sounds do you find help the most? I've had someone suggest rain on a tent and I'm going to try it.. ;-)
If you've got time and interest in having a look at a few of my videos and let me know what I did and didn't do well that would be great as I'm getting plenty of views but very little comments..
Also if you have a channel of your own and have been down this road already.. please share any nuggets you might have!
Thanks guys!

Last edited by a moderator:

John

Adcixe ?
Not joining a forum to spam your channel springs to mind

nvingo

Distinguished Member
I work night shift.
Sometimes aircraft from the 'nearby' (15 miles away) RAF base fly over and spend 10 minutes above the house practicing dog-fighting, obviously their afterburners on full throttle to power them through the aerial loops.
So I'd say, not that.

Snoozy

Novice Member
I work night shift.
Sometimes aircraft from the 'nearby' (15 miles away) RAF base fly over and spend 10 minutes above the house practicing dog-fighting, obviously their afterburners on full throttle to power them through the aerial loops.
So I'd say, not that.
lol No I'll stay away from that type of sound.. ;-) I cant imagine what that must be like.

Snoozy

Novice Member
Adcixe ?
Not joining a forum to spam your channel springs to mind
Thanks for that.. I didnt spam my channel. I asked once for some advice. I don't know how else I could have asked without showing.. Sometimes an outside perspective can help point the right direction.. That was all I wanted. No offense intended.

The latest video from AVForums

Panasonic LZ2000, LZ1500 & LZ980 Hands-on Launch Event | No QD-OLED for 2022, new 77-inch for LZ2000
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom