New York Times reporting Blue Bloods renewed for 2nd season

pinnocchio

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Strong rumours that Criminal Minds:Suspect Behaviour cancelled.

Quite good news iro Blue Bloods. Can live with out it, but I do quite enjoy it.

Quite good news iro Blue Bloods. Can live with out it, but I do quite enjoy it.

To me, it's one of those shows that I know is pretty rubbish, but still enjoy watching it!!!
Could definitely live without it though!!!

this show is the worst show for the way they solve crimes , its like someone thought of a decent format but they just cant be bothered to do any thought or writing .

It has a underlying theme going through it with this secret society of police that flits in and out of the show its like they make it up each week as it goes along.

Shame because its been good to see Tom Selleck back

To me, it's one of those shows that I know is pretty rubbish, but still enjoy watching it!!!
Could definitely live without it though!!!

Spot on. It is corny and predictable but I really like it. It's got real charm and heart and I like the main characters.

CBS are re-running the show again as of this Friday with the tag line of New Hit Show. Couldn't really see them rerunning it so soon if it's not been picked up again.

i've read somewhere this has definitely been renewed for a 2nd season. However the current writers won't have anything to do with it because they are looking to change the format so each episode of the 2nd season is enclosed - they have a term for that, but i can't remember it right now :facepalm: Basically every episode has a conclusion and no story is continued throughout the series.

it's a strange one because i have enjoyed it, but i've also thought at the same time that it is very poor. The writing is not upto scratch, and i can guess who the culprit is nearly every time :laugh: it's far too basic for me and gets a bit boring i find. i don't think it's one i'm going to bother with for another season.

and as someone has already alluded to, the secret society thing going on in it is absolutely woeful. it does just pop up when the writers seem to remember they started it in the 1st place :rotfl:. The last i saw anything about it there was some dodgy cop warning off the rookie - and now it's all been forgotten about again :facepalm:

got it ... but it still was very much a police procedural in its first season, with much less of an arc than The Mentalist (another procedural)

Homicide: Life on the Street was a procedural, with long running arcs, and its character John Munch then moved to L&O: SVU, a procedural with standalone eps

got it ... but it still was very much a police procedural in its first season, with much less of an arc than The Mentalist (another procedural)

Homicide: Life on the Street was a procedural, with long running arcs, and its character John Munch then moved to L&O: SVU, a procedural with standalone eps

has this finished yet in the US? because what is concerning me now is that the Secret Society storyline might get canned. if they are going to remove any long running arcs from the 2nd season and it hasn't been concluded in the 1st, that to me would be unforgiveable. and another reason not to continue watching after the 1st season has finished :thumbsdow

i know it's all just speculation at the moment, but i'm definitely beginning to lean toward the idea of not watching anything new until i know exactly what's happening with the show and it's future. These networks and writers can seriously ******** things up when they want to :laugh::facepalm:.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom