New Years Eve plans?

rousetafarian

Reaction score
So who has planned something awesome for NYE?

Maybe its middle-age creeping in, but an early table at our favourite restaurant and home for a bottle of something sounds just ideal this year.

What plans do GC have?

Last edited:
Similar. NYE used to be THE night for me, but these days I'm content having a night in with the missus, bottle of wine or two and a movie. Just aswell really as have work new years day anyway.

After my frankly awful Christmas(won't go into details, family fall out) I'll be even happier just the two of us.

Similar. NYE used to be THE night for me, but these days I'm content having a night in with the missus, bottle of wine or two and a movie. Just aswell really as have work new years day anyway.

After my frankly awful Christmas(won't go into details, family fall out) I'll be even happier just the two of us.

Good man, lock the door behind you and open a nice bottle or 3, Happy New Year to you both!

Kasabian at the O2.....it is local so hopefully not too much trouble......

After only seeing the top of their heads a couple of weeks ago at the O2, I am hoping to get a better view ;)

Generally go out NYE even though I always regret it financially, physically and emotionally......

In the past we have thrown a party or gone to a friends do, but we can't afford our own and it seems like no one else we know is having one either this year.

I hate going out on NYE, I am nearly always disappointed and left feeling ripped off, so it will probably be a quiet night in with a nice meal for me and 'er indoors.

Cooking the wifey a meal,having a wee drink,film and watch the hootenanny with jools holland

Cooking the wifey a meal,having a wee drink,film and watch the hootenanny with jools holland

In the past we have thrown a party or gone to a friends do, but we can't afford our own and it seems like no one else we know is having one either this year.

I hate going out on NYE, I am nearly always disappointed and left feeling ripped off, so it will probably be a quiet night in with a nice meal for me and 'er indoors.

Sounds ideal, here's to a safe and prosperous 2012

i'll be prowling the streets looking for trouble, although I wont need to look too hard i'd imagine, (I'm working) not too bothered though, never do anything NYE, going out has never been somethign ive been big on. If I wasnt working then itd just be a night in with the wife, a few drinks in front of the TV.

with friends and family :) drinking, gaming, chilling

Getting old too. I haven't been out on NYE for about 6 or 7yrs now.

And won't be out this year either. Why should I stand in a pub waiting 10 times longer than normal to get served, or so packed in that I can't raise my pint to my gob? Or pay £10 or more to get into a place thats free every other day of the year?

Well this is the first time since I met my wife (8 years ago), that I've had Hogmany off.

It's also her Birthday and just happens to be her 30th! She doesn't want any fuss as she's heavily pregnant. I'm taking her out to one of our favourite restraunts for Lunch and we're goning to see our friends play at a proper highland bash in Inverness at night time.:smashin:

Not seen the new year with my GF for the past two years due to work, but not so this time and it will prob be done with a good Thai meal and back home for some Champs and a movie.
So that's me bloated and her asleep by 11:45 then lol :thumbsup:

I guess I'll be the only one shagging my missus on NYE then :laugh:

Clarification needed.....:eek: Ask Solar, see above

I hope he doesn't mean he'll be shagging Solar's missus

For us, take away bottle of wine, movie and off to bed about 11 - not for that unfortunately, have to work New Years Day

Stu V said:
I hope he doesn't mean he'll be shagging Solar's misses

Ha noo, I have my own misses il be shagging. Hope this clears up any miss understanding lol. Not into sharing anything especially not my Xbox or the misses ;)

Stu, you interpreted my post correctly.

Same as christmas, sitting at home alone.

House party at my sisters :D

Having 3 kids , the wife and I always stop in and watch jooles Holland .

This year though I will be raising a glass to FZR and all his non "Chav" mates :D

Nothing planned, in fact I'll most likely be fighting with drunks post-midnight just like mbren26 will be I think.

Christmas has been okay for in that I've had it off work but just typical I've been ill with a fever/cold for the last 3 days :rolleyes:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom