Quantcast

New Year, New Tournament. MW3 Doubles Sign Up

StevePSIV

Distinguished Member
This will be done in a league format. Basically people can play as often or as little as they like.

Each season will run for 2 months. So the first season will run from now until the end of Feb.

For the first week, teams will agree between themselves what modes/maps will be played.

After the first week, whatever team is lower in the league will pick the modes/maps to be played. All games will be best of 3.

After the first week, the team at the top of the league will be awarded a crown. If someone challenges and beats the team with the crown then they will be the new holders of the crown.

I'm hoping to come up with a points system that allows teams to get more points by beating other teams higher in the league as opposed to challenging and beating someone at the bottom of the league.

All details (rules etc) will be released next week but just wanted to give peoplle an idea of how this will work.

Can those interested please post your team in this thread.

Thanks

Insomnia75

Just another point, sign ups will close Friday 13th Jan with the league starting Monday 16th Jan.

Anyone who doesn't have a doubles partner can post in here looking for someone else to team with. I will keep a list of free agents that could potentially team together if they want.
Sounds good mate...just have to sort out a partner for myself

Insomnia75

Not played with you for a while mate, what sort of time are you normally online nowadays?

Are you still on my friends list? If not, I'll get you added this evening!
I tend to get on in the evenings normally depends on what the ball and chain is doing.

Not sure...thinking about it haven't seen your name for a while so you might not be on the list at the moment.

Only got MW3 at Christmas so haven't got a huge amount of play time yet, I'm picking it okay it's pretty much like all the others so I'm pretty much the same as I was on the others skill wise

NightHawk

Stuey1

1) Smoke & Nighthawk
2) Comply & Dev8
3) Sharpy & Stevie
4) Insomnia & Askew
5) Pygoshlee & Auditor
1) Smoke & Nighthawk
2) GTeng & Dev8
3) Sharpy & Stevie
4) Insomnia & Askew
5) Pygoshlee & Auditor
6) Comply & MrFishFinger

Last edited:

BaldyBonito

Baldy + Clarky.

I hope you all are ready for the pain. :hiya:

Toon said:
1) Smoke & Nighthawk
2) GTeng & Dev8
3) Sharpy & Stevie
4) Insomnia & Askew
5) Pygoshlee & Auditor
6) Comply & MrFishFinger
7) Baldy & Clarky
These doubles all look soooo average! Ahem.....;-)