New Xbox360 premium + PES6 £199.99

deagle

Looks good deal... but I am not so sure about the seller rating and the fact that it comes from Germany.

If you get it ok with no hassles then please post cos' I think others will be interested too ! !:hiya: :hiya:

justdoit

I'm covered by Amazon should anything go wrong as the payment goes to them so I am not too worried, besides I still have my 360 and this ones not for me :D Will post back when it arrives, said 3 days on the site and I dont think the bank holiday will affect it with it being from germany but the weekend might as I was in Berlin last month and other than cafes, bars etc, the place totally shut down on a sunday.

mike_6480

I'm covered by Amazon should anything go wrong as the payment goes to them so I am not too worried.

Yeah - thats why I am not too worried either. Only just sold my 360 just over a week ago, but kinda regretted it, and this was too good an offer to refuse getting a new one!

Mike

normjohn

Hi, can you confirm that this is xbox premium, as i can't see where it says that on the amazon site.

Cheers

PrivatePile76

In fact it should have a 2 year warranty as it is being sold from Germany. If there is no receipt with the item I will request one from the seller.

2 years......???

Whats this all about.......didn't know there was a different law for DE

I got my 360 from Germany (ebay) at launch....

Can anyone clarify......

cheers

Pile

IndianaBlues

2 years......???

Whats this all about.......didn't know there was a different law for DE

I got my 360 from Germany (ebay) at launch....

Can anyone clarify......

cheers

Pile

Just like the US has a 3 month warranty with all goods, and the UK a 12 month one, Germany has a standard 24-month warranty that applies to all products sold....now the real question is whether that includes items bought from a UK site but shipped from Germany...:confused:

mike_6480

I got a dispatch email today, and a tracking number. Its currently being sorted in Germany.

Only 2 left in stock

Mike

cheers for the heads up on this - excellent deal if it all arrives in new condition.

unfortunately though my shipping details state 4-14 business days!

mike_6480

Finally collected mine today after it has been sat at DHL for the last 3 days.

Excellent price, and once again thanks to the opening poster.

Now I just need to find Guitar Hero for cheap :)

Does anyone know if we do get a 2 year guarantee (as it was sold in Germany?) - the warranty booklet says one year

Mike

justdoit

Mine was attempted to be delivered on Thursday but I was working as per usual so the 3 days shipping is on the long side as I got the dispatch email tues morning. Picked it up today but havent opened it but the outer box seems fine. Thanks for the thanks guy's.

The latest video from AVForums

Movies Podcast: Star Trek in 4K. Is the new boxset worth it?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom