New Xbox 360 Premium + Pro Evo £229.99

mike_6480

Prominent Member
Reaction score
— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
The 360 I ordered arrived safe and well from germany so no problems there. Shame the price has gone up but it's still a bargain if you dont want any of the bundle games deals.

Just noticed that the price has dropped to £219.99 and two sellers are offering at this price, the 1 from Germany and a UK supplier too.

Cheers for this, I've grabbed the last one from the more reliable German seller. Does this come as it would from the UK or do I need to buy a kettle lead?

Cheers for this, I've grabbed the last one from the more reliable German seller. Does this come as it would from the UK or do I need to buy a kettle lead?

It comes with a Euro plug. If you use a kettle lead you lead to make a slot in it, and the power brick does not fit a standard kettle lead. The easiest thing to do is just cut the plug off and put a UK one on.

Mike

There are still 51 in stock. It just says quantity 1 when you place it in your basket (you can check stock levels by putting a high number in your basket. If it is too many it will tell you how many are in stock)

Does the refund the difference thing only work with Amazon, not the Marketplace? I presume it does

Anyone know what the manufacture date is on these ?

It comes with a Euro plug. If you use a kettle lead you lead to make a slot in it, and the power brick does not fit a standard kettle lead. The easiest thing to do is just cut the plug off and put a UK one on.

Mike

Actually, a standard uk kettle lead fits in the Euro power box. No modifications needed. ;)

Mine arrived today, very impressive service just a bit X'd off that they reduced the price before it'd even arrived here. Thats life!

It doesn't say that its the premium package though.....

It doesn't say that its the premium package though.....

It does if you click on "Return to product information" - well it says it comes with a 20gb hard drive and a wireless controller etc.

I also know it does as I have mine next to me :clap:

It's a limited ed. pack that came out last year when PES6 was launched so don't expect it to be the latest machine with the Benq drive inside but I can assure you it is a genuine bargain, you get the 360, 20gb hd, headset, component cable and 1 wireless controller and a boxed copy of Pro Evo. It is just old stock that has been prob. kicking around in a warehouse somewhere for 6 months. The only thing you have to do is change the power lead or cut the EU plug off and wire up a uk plug to it and your away, mine even came with an adapter in the shipping box but as the lead in the 360 pack is a round 2pin not a flat one this was of no use, nice of the seller to try and be helpful tho.

If it breaks does microsoft still come around and give me a new one.

Link states back at £199:eek:
Did anyone get one of these and is it okay.
Do I need a new power lead from Maplins?

I know this is in previous threads but can't be arsed to look thru' them all:D

thanks
:thumbsup:

you will probably need to either use a euro->uk adapter or re-wire a uk plug onto the end. apart from that its great and excellent delivery (3 days).

I ordered one earlier, but i havent recieved a conformation e-mail and it isn't appearing in my recent orders, should i wait or purchase again incase it hasnt gone through?

Wow, that is a great price. Just ordered one to use as a media center extender in the bedroom.

Chances off getting stung for import tax ?? or does this only happen on purchases outside europe ?? bit confused ??!!!

tahnks again for posting up the link.

Only problem with them would be the warranty you wont get full 12months because you don't know when the seller purchased the consoles which could of been when that bundle first launched Oct 2006 so really it's prob worth paying extra £50 and getting few more games thown in aswell.

Only problem with them would be the warranty you wont get full 12months because you don't know when the seller purchased the consoles which could of been when that bundle first launched Oct 2006 so really it's prob worth paying extra £50 and getting few more games thown in aswell.

The item is describer as brand new and factory sealed. The warranty will surely start from the date you purchase the machine or from when you register it with microsoft? If comet have had stock for 6 months this doesnt mean the buyer will only get 6 months warranty why sould it be any different buying it from this seller?

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom