Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

New WinAvi user help

Discussion in 'Desktop & Laptop Computers Forum' started by aaronm13, Aug 13, 2005.

1. aaronm13

aaronm13
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Hi everyone,as the title says I'm new to all this conversion stuff and I need a bit of help with WinAvi.I've searched around but couldnt find what I was looking for so sorry in advance if this has been posted several times or im in the wrong forum.
    So basicly what I want to do is this.I downloaded several episodes of Trailer park boys and I want to burn them onto dvd to watch on my Pioneer DV-444 player.So I got the full version of WinAvi and set up a folder to copy the files to and proceeded to convert the first episode.This went fine so I went through the same set up and started to convert episode 2 but I get a message saying that this file exists do I want to overwrite.
    So I just set up a different folder for this and preform the conversion.At the end I checked the files and they all have the same names so how do I over come this in order to burn them on the same disc.Im sure its something simple I'm missing so any help would be great.I've seen some guides around but they only seem to deal with single files but I want to burn 10 episodes,hopefully 5 on each disk.

Thanks.