• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

New wifi skyhd box has no rf out/in connections

silverpuma

Hi all, i need some advice. I changed my sky + box for a black sky hd box with the built in wifi. Its a bit smaller in size than my old box and the setup/change over went flawlessly connecting to my on-demand etc. So far so good:D

BUT.........:(.........to my problem, I had connected to my old box another tv in the kitchen with coaxial cable via the rf out/in connections on the back of the old box and a magic eye on the tv etc. But on this new wifi ready box there are no rf connections. It there away around this? Do I need cable adapter/connections that change the cable ends and if so where do i connect them on my new wifi box? Or do I need to connect my kitchen tv via a different method now?

Hope I made all clear and thanks in advance for any help offered..............

logiciel

Hi. That's right, and you're welcome to the information, though the subject has been covered many times on the forum.

logiciel

That's OK - just ask if there are any further specific enquiries - Logiciel

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom