1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Wharfdale sub or ????

Discussion in 'Subwoofers' started by Mr Neato, Oct 31, 2004.

1. Mr Neato

Mr Neato
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    After reading magazines and seeing peoples views on this site I thought i'd ask the question of which sub people think does the job best. I know it depends on what kit and type of room people have so, Room is 5m x 5m and kit is denon 3803 amp and Wharfedale Diamond 8 ( 8.3, 8C and 8dfs) speakers.

Subs I was thinking of were MS309, MJ Acoustics Ref100 and wharfedale SW150. Any other suggestions are welcome. Also if people have compared them as well feedback welcome.

Also it would be nice if it could be connected to my stereo amp (NAD C370) as well.

Please help :confused:

2. Dfour

Dfour

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +85
    Have you read the Sticky in theis forum called budget sub test? The BK XLS200 should also be put on the short list. Also worth looking at even though I havent heard it is the new MS 409. Look at www.avland.co.uk and for the BK sub www.bkelec.com

3. CosmosD

CosmosD

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +7
    Have you considered the New Velodyne CHT10R. I've not heard the others you mention but I have a CHT10R running with Wharfedale Diamonds and they integrate extremely well.