New watch - New fitness app (Android)

Monty Burns

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I've had a Polar M600 android watch with H7 Chest strap for a couple of years and it's worked great. But it looks like a kids watch from the 1980s.

I've now replaced it with a Fossil Q Connect Rev 3 and paired the chest heart rate sensor with the phone directly.

For whatever reason (Please explain, Polar!) the Heart Rate sensor requires a DIFFERENT app to Polar Flow called Polar Beat. Polar Beat doesn't appear to have a watch app and I REALLY want to keep track of my heart rate on the Fossil screen whilst in the gym (the Fossils built in heart rate sensor is terrible).

I've tried Google Fit but this doesn't seem to use the Chest Strap. I've found lots of running apps that will use the chest strap and display result on the Fossil but, i'm not running and not outside and don't want GPS on and don't want things recorded as "running" when they aren't.

Does anyone know an app that I can use to display my heart rate from the CHEST STRAP on the Fossil whilst using indoor gym equipment like a Cross Trainer? (bonus points if it exports to Google Fit)

Thanks!!!

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Is Home Theater DEAD in 2024?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom