New viewing card

I

ins0mnia

I cancelled Sky within the 1st month in January.They took the box back.I managed to get a standard sky box off a m8 to watch the basics.

Today I recieved a new white viewing card in the post.Will I be able to watch what I was subscribed to with that card or just the basics?

I was just wondering because as far as Sky are concerned I no longer have a box.

It says that I have to switch on box for 24 hours before I put in the new card.Do I?

Or can I put it in now and see what channels I have?

Thank you.

I cancelled Sky within the 1st month in January.They took the box back.I managed to get a standard sky box off a m8 to watch the basics.

Today I recieved a new white viewing card in the post.Will I be able to watch what I was subscribed to with that card or just the basics?

I was just wondering because as far as Sky are concerned I no longer have a box.

It says that I have to switch on box for 24 hours before I put in the new card.Do I?

Thank you.

Your account will be cancelled mate so i presume all you will get is the basics. When they de-install the account is fully cancelled meaning the viewing card is also cancelled. This happens with any sky account cancelled (or should happen).

Try it - if Sky sent you a card they obviously think you still have a box.

Put in in and then call Sky to pair the card with your box - see what you get.
(You have checked your bank statements to make sure you have not been paying a subscription?)

Have you called Sky and paired the card to your box?

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom