Question New version of Blade Trilogy on Blu Ray?

GhostRider17

Hey guys.

I've noticed there's a new version of the Blade Trilogy released in the UK on Blu Ray now.

I have them all individually but I'm wondering if the new versions are remastered in any way? I can't seem to find any evidence to say so but the discs look different to the ones I have by themselves. All of the extras seem identical though.

Has anyone on here bought all the versions at all?

Cheers!

Evokazz

Hey guys.

I've noticed there's a new version of the Blade Trilogy released in the UK on Blu Ray now.

I have them all individually but I'm wondering if the new versions are remastered in any way? I can't seem to find any evidence to say so but the discs look different to the ones I have by themselves. All of the extras seem identical though.

Has anyone on here bought all the versions at all?

Cheers!

I had the singles and bought the boxset to save shelf space, did a comparison when I had them all together and they are exactly the same, same menus, same extras, same sound and picture quality, nothing has been changed at all. The only difference is the discs are different.

GhostRider17

I had the singles and bought the boxset to save shelf space, did a comparison when I had them all together and they are exactly the same, same menus, same extras, same sound and picture quality, nothing has been changed at all. The only difference is the discs are different.

Thanks for that Evo,I really appreciate it. I don't think it's worth it for me to sell mine and get the slimline case so you've saved me a fair bit of hassle.

Evokazz

Thanks for that Evo,I really appreciate it. I don't think it's worth it for me to sell mine and get the slimline case so you've saved me a fair bit of hassle.

I was hoping for a remaster of sorts but literally same discs, just a different colour (singles are black, the boxset ones are blue). No problem, I now have same issue with the upcoming I Spit On Your Grave boxset, wondering if there's anything new in compared to singles lol.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: LG C1 OLED + JBL Synthesis SDR-35 First Thoughts, plus TV Show & Disc Reviews & more
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom