• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

new update last night

shacky

Standard Member
i went online last night and was informed that a new update was to be dloaded , does this adress any of the cod issues or was it just another dashboard update ? did any of u guys get this too ?

sdb123

Distinguished Member
When was the last time you were online prior to last night?

There was a dashboard update released recently so it could well be that...

mike_6480

shacky said:
i went online last night and was informed that a new update was to be dloaded , does this adress any of the cod issues or was it just another dashboard update ? did any of u guys get this too ?

If it includes game updates it usually updates when you put the game in or turn on the 360 with the game in. So it looks like a dashboard update

shacky

Standard Member
i usualy get the updates straight away , this must be summit to do with cod, coz i have never had it in my 360 till late last night (1st time played it) wheres my son plays it all the time.:)

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom