1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New TV ?

Discussion in 'General TV Discussions Forum' started by samjpullen, Mar 16, 2005.

1. samjpullen

samjpullen

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +142
    Hi guys i am looking into buying a new TV, my first thougth was to get a Plasma but now i am unsure if i should get a Rear Projection.

its only for my bedroom but i am wanting either a 37 or 42 inch screen, my price range isnt very high and is about £1,400.

are there any decent plama screens out there for my price or will i be looking at getting a proper crap one ?

any help at all would be very helpful :)

Thanks guys.

P.S the room isnt big but i want a home cinema experience :)

2. hornydragon

hornydragon

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Somewhere near the M4 most of the time......
    Ratings:
    +1,218
    Panny TH-42PW7 or PWD7 should fit the bill nicely (do you have aosound system already?)

3. samjpullen

samjpullen

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +142
    No at the moment i don't i am also in the Market for one :), will spend up to about £300/400 for one :)

i have a Panny E50 dvd recored, i was just thinking about using that as the dvd player and looking into getting some decent/good speakers :)

are both of them Pannys good then ? are either HD ready ? (sorry i am new to this but know a few questions :))

ohh also would either of them work with my pc ? i was considering hooking my pc up to the tv to play games on :p