New TV?

M0T

Established Member
Reaction score
I had been recently informed of a rather substantial amount of cash coming my way in august for my 18th birthday, and it will probably be the largest amount of spare £££ I will have for a good few years, once I have gone to uni.

Anyway I am looking to spend around £700 on a tv for use with dvds and games mainly. The one that has caught my eye is the JVC HV-32P37SJE can be had for £679. My reasons are this:

Component inputs

Pal & NTSC Progressive

Supports HD 1080i (future proof?)

Problem Is I have read that unless its a high quality source then the image suffers slightly, considering most of my viewing will be prog scan games (US gamecube and Xbox) and prog scan Dvds (Modded Us Xbox and probably a dedicated prog scan dvd later on), is this quality with broad cast signal much of an issue?

The only other problem I can see is the integrated sound of the tv, although I have a seperate amp and more than enough speakers to go surround sound witout including those on the tv.

So has anyone any experience with this tv, or have suggestions for others to look at around the same sort of price?

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom