New tv what to go for

chrismobile

Novice Member
Reaction score
Hi :hiya:everyone I'm looking at buying a new 22 inch tv from argos what 22 inch model would you go for in argos i like good sound and picture the Samsung or lg or Phillips etc also what do you think of the 22 inch Samsung in currys at £129 anygood?

i just sold a full hd Samsung 22" Tv for less than £40, and thats about the going rate. Might be worth looking second hand, used small TV's don't sell for much

No idea about the smaller screen size but I think this has been asked before:
22-24 inch LED TV wanted

Question - 22 inch full hd tv

It's not a very popular market anymore so I never hear about new models or even reviews of smaller tv's but maybe someone else who owns one advise.

Ok thanks. Its out of the Samsung 22 inch and Hitachi 22 this one has built in dvd player in don't no what one to go what one has best speakers anyone no? Both in argos

The trouble with the built in dvd players is that they occasionally jam and you are then left without TV and DVD player. Speakers are pretty much the same on these size TVs. Very often the brand name does not indicate the actual manufacturer so often you are buying the same Tv with a different brand name on the label.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom