New TV - LG vs Sony vs Samsung

SmitheAgent

Novice Member
Hello friends,
im new here and i really need your help to choose best suitable TV for my :D (sorry for my english btw)

After hours and hours of searching, watching and reading everything about TVs, i have few favorites:
1) LG Oled C9 - but i am worried about burn-in
2) Samsung Q70R
3) Samsung Q85R
4) Samsung RU8000
5) Sony XG95
- with all LED TVs i don't like too much blooming, lesser is better

I need best TV possible for mixed usage, mostly for:
- gaming with currentgen, oldgen and be ready for nextgen
- watching movies from fullHD bluray and usb external storage

Another question will be a size of the TV. 55 or 65 inch for around 2.5m viewing distance?

I will be glad for any help. Thank you ;)

SmitheAgent

Novice Member
Thank you very much for your help Dodge :)
I was in our local store 1 hour ago and after that experience i have two finalist to choose from with my budget - 55" LG C9 or 65" Samsung Q70R.

Aryn86

Thank you very much for your help Dodge :)
I was in our local store 1 hour ago and after that experience i have two finalist to choose from with my budget - 55" LG C9 or 65" Samsung Q70R.
C9's rival is the Q90r not the Q70r if it's a choice between the C9 and the Q70 it's no choice at all.

SmitheAgent

Novice Member
C9's rival is the Q90r not the Q70r if it's a choice between the C9 and the Q70 it's no choice at all.
If i have money for that, i will definitely buy 65" LG C9 or Samsung Q90R. But with my budget i can only afford smaller Oled or bigger Qled :)
Decision between very nice picture quality of an Oled TV with burn-in and image retention risks or still very good Qled with huge screen size :D

Smiffy 2

If I were gaming a lot, I would stick with Qled.
You most probably won't get burn-in with an OLED but you won't stop thinking about it.