New TV forum layout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ian_S

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to say I'm not a fan of the new layout...

At a time when the OLED market is getting very interesting with Sony and Panasonic joining the fray, it was really useful for all the main OLED threads to be in one place... now they're randomly scattered, with some having been moved and some not... in theory given that LG, Panasonic and SOny now have their own forums, this should be a really empty place...

So the new layout isn't even consistent.

:suicide:

Just wanted to say I'm not a fan of the new layout...

At a time when the OLED market is getting very interesting with Sony and Panasonic joining the fray, it was really useful for all the main OLED threads to be in one place... now they're randomly scattered, with some having been moved and some not... in theory given that LG, Panasonic and SOny now have their own forums, this should be a really empty place...

So the new layout isn't even consistent.

:suicide:
I agree. A forum for OLED jumbled up with LCD makes no sense. The technologies are completely different. :(

I absolutely hate it. Now having to trawl through multiple subforums full of crap about which I have no interest (LCD TVs) in order to find the few OLED threads I want to read.

I think, especially given that LG make all OLED panels, the oled sets from different manufacturers have far more in common than they have with other sets from their own range.

Gotta agree guys - absolutely hating it :nono::nono::nono:

........................ AND WHERE'S THE LOEWE SUB-FORUM!!!!!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad:

Time for a petition ;):laugh:

This change is about as good as a 'Hung Parliament'. o_O

Gotta agree guys - absolutely hating it :nono::nono::nono:
........................ AND WHERE'S THE LOEWE SUB-FORUM!!!!!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad:
Time for a petition ;):laugh:
This change is about as good as a 'Hung Parliament'. o_O
Also:
Huawei
Sharp
Toshiba
Vizio
Sure there are other TVs that people have.
Look forward to your petition. :thumbsup:

I now need 5 tabs open just to look at what I could see with 1 tab before :facepalm:

Does XenForo support a matrix of threads/thread aliasing, i.e. threads can be simultaneously in brand sub-forums and in technology sub-forums? If so then this please implement this as a solution, and if not then please undo the recent change. The new arrangement may support forum marketing to brand marketeers but it is also hostile to forum users that ultimately can migrate elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom