• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

New tv for gaming!!!

xlilsoldi3rx

Standard Member
I have narrowed down my search to these three tvs which would you guys recommend for gaming and watching blue ray movies. I am looking for a tv that has no input lag and displays good picture. Thank you

Here are the links to the tvs

Sony KDL26S5500

Sony Bravia KDL26S5500 26-inch Widescreen HD Ready LCD: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics & Photo

LG -26LH2000
LG 26LH2000 26-inch Widescreen HD Ready LCD TV with: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics & Photo

Samsung LE26B450C4
Samsung LE26B450C4 26-inch Widescreen HD Ready LCD TV: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics & Photo

Sony-KDL-26V4000
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sony-KDL-26V4000-Widescreen-Bravia-Freeview/dp/B0018PLYGA/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1255638703&sr=8-2

Last edited:

vickster

Distinguished Member
LGs fare well for gaming with good response times and less lag. I would say they are all pretty similar, but on that basis, LG

YellowSphere

Prominent Member
I'd get the LG for the same reasons Vickster said.

The latest video from AVForums

CES 2023 Round Up: New TV Lineups for 2023 from LG, Samsung, Panasonic, Hisense & TCL
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom