New TV dilemma

bartis

Novice Member
Hello guys, first of all, excuse me if I started a thread similar to someone else´s, and if I make any mistakes further in the text, im not a native speaker.

I found myself in a tricky situation lately, because I moved to a new apartment with this huge TV bench, and I immediately realized that my old 40 inch TV needs to be replaced with a bigger one, probably with a 65 inch. I would love to receive some recommendations and insights, because Im not that much of a TV expert. After reading some articles, I came to an end to maybe go for the Samsung UE65AU9072 (at least thats the code or number of the TV in my country), which costs around 680€. Basically all I want is for the TV to be affordable, have AirPlay, WiFi connection, Netflix and Im also a casual PS4 player (I would maybe upgrade to PS5 in the future), so if the TV would run smoothly while playing games, that would be great.

If someone here would be so kind, and told me if the TV is a good choice or if I should stick to another one in that approximate budget, I would greatly appreciate that. Thanks in advance

Uppo

Novice Member
Best look at the excellent Dodgexander guide:

The latest video from AVForums

Samsung S95B Update, B&W Panorama 3 & Q Acoustics Reviews, HDR PQ EOTF/Gamma Calibration Discussion
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom