New Touchscreen Philips HTS9800!!!

RSJB

Standard Member
Hi,
I have done a search but can't find anything on the new Philips HTS9800 cinema system.
The touch screen display looks fantastic and I have seen a review in the sunday supliments but does anyone on here have a view / any experience...
Its a 6.1 system but all the rear speakers are wireless and although that is what is attracting me to it I am concerned about the sound quality / delivery
Thanks

Lofty2k6

Standard Member
It is a very good system how ever the wirless rear speakers wasnt ass good as I had hoped, there are still wires but they are behind you so all it does is prevent wires going across your floor.

But the 6.1, mine only seems like 5.1 as the rear center speaker never works as there is nothin on tv or any movies I have put on that seems to make it work.

Woodywizz

Distinguished Member
Lofty2k6 said:
It is a very good system how ever the wirless rear speakers wasnt ass good as I had hoped, there are still wires but they are behind you so all it does is prevent wires going across your floor.

But the 6.1, mine only seems like 5.1 as the rear center speaker never works as there is nothin on tv or any movies I have put on that seems to make it work.
Have a look at this sticky to see the films which output in 6.1.

The latest video from AVForums

Panasonic HZ2000 OLED TV Review: The best OLED for movie viewing in 2020
Top Bottom