New Toshiba range

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by adamhamilton, Mar 5, 2001.

1. adamhamilton

adamhamilton

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Does anyone know anything about the new Toshiba range that will be replacng the SD100/200 models?

Thanks.

2. rimmers

rimmers

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4
    I emailed Toshiba today to ask about the new SD110 and they said other than it being 25% shallower in depth it is exactly the same. It is due for release sometime next month.

3. GarethH

GarethH
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    The www.toshiba.de site has a picture of the 210E, but it looks like its missing the twin tray. Maybe they'll release a 310E that has that?

As I want DVD Audio, I like the 900E personally, but its way too expensive. The 500E is ok but its just a 200E with DVD Audio. If they'd just release something between the Toshiba 500 and 900 range, then it'll all be sorted.

Looks like i'll have to wait 6 months down the line to see whats on offer then. Its gotta be a Toshiba as i love the 540 line resolution.