new Toshiba 47 WLG 66 P

Superwof

Looking for a new screen I came across this Toshiba:

http://www.prad.de/en/tvguide/screen1253.html

I feel it's just about the right size for me and I like the look of it. Furthermore, with 2x HDMI and 3x SCART it seems pretty future proof. Does anyone have any additional info on this model? Also, what are the Toshi's like quality wise (PQ, durabillity, user friendlyness. etc)

M

micklemuk

this will be the one im wanting to buy once it comes out in the uk, wonder how much it will be ????

Superwof

micklemuk said:
this will be the one im wanting to buy once it comes out in the uk, wonder how much it will be ????

According to the link it will be around 4000 euro's in Germany. Not so bad I think, considdering the specs. The big question is will it be any good....

W

wingerii

This 66 range - well, it's gonna mean that I hold off my purchase until they arrive. I like the styling, I suppose it's not everyone's cup of tea but personally I prefer them to the 56 and 58. I think the 37" is the one for me.

Do we know when they are likely to arrive? Trouble is you can sometimes wait forever.

W

wingerii

I should have looked. €2,800 - You must be kidding! Even the 32" is €2,100.

They may look nice but at that price they'll price themselves out.

ash

If that stats sheet is correct, they don't accept 1080p, only 1080i and 720p, even with a 1920x1080 res. Possibly because Toshiba's HD-DVD which I think will release together with the TV can output 1080i max.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Samsung TV Launch & QN95A Neo QLED Review, plus Film & TV news & Reviews
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom