new to VR..... "unable to load youtube video"

richg99

Novice Member
Sorry for the probably dumb question..but..I bought a LESHP VR viewer. I am trying to set it up. I got past the initial pages, but when I got to the part where one loads some suggested youtube videos..I get the "unable to load youtube video". This terribly inexpensive item has virtually no instructions. Any ideas what I am doing wrong?? I have NOT set up Bluetooth with my phone..in case that was necessary to do first. thanks very much.

richg99

Novice Member
I'll do that and try again. I forgot to mention info that may have also helped. I'm running a Pixel 4A phone; the APP is FullDive (free). I'll see what I can do with the Bluetooth and come back if I need any more help, or even to just report that the issue is fixed. Thanks for the prompt reply. rich

richg99

Novice Member
I hooked up the Bluetooth. I still get the same (can't load) error. I didn't get anywhere with FullDive. I then loaded up an app called Within-VR. That worked just fine. Is there a way to access a much larger library of VR videos, or is one stuck with just the videos associated with a particular app? Sorry, but I, obviously, have no idea what I am involved in here. (enjoying it, though). rich

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

LG CX Best Picture Settings
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom