Quantcast

New to this

J

Jessop

Will be moving into my flat in 2 months and I will be purchasing a 42" plasma - I think i am going for the Panansonic PWD6. I have seen it on the net for about £2350 - does this sound about right to you?

buns

Banned
yes! You can get it from our forum sponsors also they always love forum based trade ;)

ad

J

Jessop

The only thing with buying off the likes of a company like this is that there is no gurantee. You get 1 years warranty from Panasonic but that is it - what if something goes wrong with it 2 or 3 years down the line?

buns

Banned
well with nexnix you can get an extended warranty that will cover you and there are also warranties elsewhere. Im afraid this is going to be the same everywhere..... even buying locally, a dealer is not going to cover you for a major fault outside warranty

ad

Digger

Apart from JL (John Lewis) of course who will price match as well (I'll be testing this soon)

cheers
Dave

Digger

Yeah but i want a 5 yr warranty which could easily add over £500+ to the total. I am not after the cheapest deal, just the one that suits my needs, and if JL will price match bricks & mortar store(which webelectricals are not) then thats the deal for me.

cheers
Dave

Top Bottom