New to this part of the forum, here's my gallery

Wivelrod

Novice Member
Heya,

just started browsing through the AVForums photo section. It didn't occur to me that this community would have such support for photography! So hopefully if time permits me, I intend to participate in the occasional comp, and comment on the odd shared picture.

If anyone is interested, I'd be chuffed if you'd like to view my own gallery and even more chuffed if you care to let me know what you think (positive or negative, no feedback is bad when your looking to improve!).

I post pics on my own web site: Adrian Brown Photography
And on Deviant Art: Wivelrod on deviantART

Cheers all, and keep on shooting those pics!

denno75uk

Some very good stuff in there mate. Too much to refer to individually, but I liked your street photography in New York and the macro stuff.
Be sure to post some examples here when you're updating your galleries.:smashin:

Wivelrod

Novice Member
Some very good stuff in there mate. Too much to refer to individually, but I liked your street photography in New York and the macro stuff.
Be sure to post some examples here when you're updating your galleries.:smashin:
Thanks and will do! Got some Damselflies from Saturday afternoon to process this evening if I get time :)

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Best Hi-Fi products of 2020, Plus Best of the Month for TV Shows & Movies
Top Bottom