New to PS4, a few questions....

bones`

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Hi
I was just about to buy a new media PC, basically just used for streaming, Netflix, youtube and Spotify etc but got to thinking I could buy a PS4 for not much more and dabble with Fifa and the GT games which in turn got me wondering.....

Is there a charge for online services a la Xbox?

Can PS4 stream youtube, Spotify, Netflix et al?

Whats the latest Gran Turismo?

What are the output options as I would like to use a DAC for music, I have inputs for USB, digital coax and optical?

Input much appreciated, I am sure the answers are out there but this is usually my first port of call :smashin:

Thanks

Hi
I was just about to buy a new media PC, basically just used for streaming, Netflix, youtube and Spotify etc but got to thinking I could buy a PS4 for not much more and dabble with Fifa and the GT games which in turn got me wondering.....

Is there a charge for online services a la Xbox?

Can PS4 stream youtube, Spotify, Netflix et al?

Whats the latest Gran Turismo?

What are the output options as I would like to use a DAC for music, I have inputs for USB, digital coax and optical?

Input much appreciated, I am sure the answers are out there but this is usually my first port of call :smashin:

Thanks
Is there a charge to online gaming ? i'm guessing you mean something like ( xbox live )
yes , it's called playstation plus , and it's 39.99 for the year through sony , or like many of others on here , we just use cdkeys.com and are able to buy the years sub for around about £32.
PlayStation Plus - 365 Day (1 year) Subscription - cdkeys.com if you like them on facebook then you get %5 off the price

yes the ps4 will stream youtube , netfilx, nowtv and their is a dedicated app for spotify

there is a beta coming next year for gran turismo sport ,
but not much in the way of GT7 as of yet
‘Gran Turismo Sport’ To Give Real Prizes; PS4 Beta In 2016, PlayStation VR Support Confirmed

DAC : there is an optical out put on the ps4 , so you will be ok for getting audio to your dac ,
as well as a hdmi output .

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom