• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

New to Live, what should i do?

A

AsherC

so come christmas day i will have a wireless adapter and a 13 month live sub, and will connect to live for the first time so just a few questions:

-should i register for an american account rather than a uk account ? does this give me any benifits , how do i do it and is it allowed?

-I also have the 1 month gold card from a year ago that i havent usedit, can it still be used and do i need to put it on before the 13 month sub?

thanks

Greg Hook

Moderator & Reviewer
If you are in the UK, which I presume you are, you will only be able to register a UK account, unless I'm mistaken.

Use the 1 month gold card first, when that runs out your subscription will just revert to a silver, you can then enter the code of your 13 month subscription then to get gold back.

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom