new to ipods

Discussion in 'Headphones, Earphones & Portable Music' started by nikonuser11, Jan 20, 2008.

Tags:
  1. nikonuser11

nikonuser11

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +874
    Hi All
    Just joined and have questions galore, good site btw.

I dont have an ipod but I want to get one and have the wireless thing to use in the car thru my fm radio.

Can you recommend the best kit but not the expensive ones as only want to play good music and can change the songs every week so dont need a huge hard drive.

Thanks and sorry if this has been asked a hundered times but I am new:hiya:

2. elektrobix

elektrobix

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +14
    Hi there, i don't think it really matters which fm transmitter you use because they are all limited. By law they can only transmit at a limited strength and i don't believe it's strong enough, mine frequently cuts out and hisses. Though maybe it depends which part of the UK you're in i don't know?

Here's a few on Amazon where the people who've bought them have reviewed them: LINK

I've gone back to using a cassette adapter until i get a proper iPod car kit from here http://www.ipodcarkitdirect.co.uk/index.php

As for the iPod if you don't want a huge capacity then i guess a Nano (4 or 8gb) - on Amazon the 4gb is £90 and the 8gb one is £118. If you get it from Apple then you can have it engraved for free too. :cool: