New to forum and fairly new to the AVR world

neil5

Just a quick post to say hi,
Pretty new to AVR world I have some knowledge with audio (more music side of things) I have an OK understanding of hdmi connections but probably not so up on the terminology.

I've not long bought a Denon AVR-X520BT And I'm setting it up and learning my way round it. I will have some questions on it soon and I've had a quick look round the forum but if you could recommend any threads worth checking out for a noob to slight novice it would be highly appreciated.

I will probably be asking questions on setting it up with a Samsung smart TV, sky and an xbox one via hdmi and optical so will spend a few days looking around here and trying not to ask the obvious questions that has been asked 100 times before.

Anyway been impressed and frustrated with it over the last 2 days and I just want to know what I'm doing with it and enjoy it. I'm getting confused with settings on the TV/smart tv/xbox audio out in relation to the settings on the Denon, hopefully get to the bottom of it all soon and have a better understanding of it with your help.

Hope to chat soon. 👍👋

Pollywoggle

Must have gone pretty well😀

The latest video from AVForums

Movies Podcast: Star Trek in 4K. Is the new boxset worth it?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom